Many in the wig and extensions community are familiar with the recent regular and HD Lace craze. But the major question is what are the differences between regular and HD full lace human hair wigs because understanding the differences is crucial in order to buy the one that’s suitable for you!
The lace and the HD wigs are two different types of wigs that are often confused with each other. They are used for two different purposes, providing different advantages and disadvantages. This article talks about the various differences between lace wigs and HD wigs.
Common Mistake When Selecting the Right Wig. For those who have ever been interested in purchasing a wig and trying it on, you may be aware that not all wigs are made equally and not all of them are good for the money you pay. You may have walked into a store and asked for a wig.
As a result, in this blog, we’ll go through the differences between HD and traditional full lace wigs, which will help you decide which is the most suitable for you.
HD Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
HD lace, often known as Swiss lace, is a premium lace material that is virtually undetectable when placed against the scalp. HD lace human hair wigs are a great unit to have in order to achieve the most natural and undetectable hairline.
Traditional Full Lace Front Wigs
Traditional full lace wigs are made of brown or darker lace to provide the wearer the impression of a natural hairline. Full wigs are popular because you can style them in various partings and hairstyles like buns and ponytails.
Differences Between Traditional Lace and HD Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
- They are well-known for their ability to mimic natural hairlines. Compared to your regular lace wig, the HD full lace human hair wigs will provide a far closer match to your skin.
- The lace in HD human hair lace wigs are thinner and blend entirely with your scalp, making it unnoticeable and reducing the visibility of your hairline. The HD lace wigs are comfortable due to the softer and lighter material than regular ones.
- They are robust and breathable, but HD lace wigs are more prone to tearing if not handled carefully since the material is extremely fragile.
- HD is a newer lace, which means it was created with greater standards and technology making them slightly more expensive than a traditional lace wig.
Benefits Of HD Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
- HD lace wigs are created from the best material available.
- The material is fragile, resulting in a softer, lighter, and virtually undetectable lace.
- No bleaching is required. Blends seamlessly with all skin tones.
- When applied, the hairline is undetectable and blends in seamlessly.
- HD full lace human hair wigs are lightweight, thin, and smooth
- They have an ultra-realistic appearance and do not irritate the scalp.
Drawbacks Of HD Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
- Since lace is so fragile, you must be extremely careful when handling it.
- HD human hair lace wigs cost more than regular ones.
Benefits Of Traditional Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
- You will get a seamless blend of traditional lace wigs with the right shade of lace.
- Traditional lace wigs are always pre-plucked to provide a realistic hairline. You can also pluck the hairline to match yours.
- Standard lace front wigs are great for beginners compared to HD human hair lace wigs.
- Provides a natural appearance, and the lace material is light and airy, enabling your scalp to breathe during the hotter months.
- Unlike HD wigs, you can choose glueless installation methods with traditional lace wigs.
Drawbacks Of Traditional Full Lace Human Hair Wigs
- Traditional lace wigs are not as transparent as HD lace wigs.
- They don’t blend as well as HD wigs.
- It comes in various hues that are difficult to match if purchased offline.
- Traditional lace wigs need to be bleached.
- They require more customization than HD lace wigs– more time goes into styling and customizing.
- Standard lace wigs do not provide the same level of breathability as HD lace.
- The lace material of traditional lace wigs is not as soft as HD and may irritate those with sensitive skin.
These are the differences between traditional and HD lace wigs. If you want a seamless and most natural look, HD full-lace human hair wigs are definitely for you. Whereas if you are new or don’t mind the customizing, then traditional full lace is an excellent choice for you.
Whether you want traditional or HD wigs, True Glory Hair has both wigs in various lengths and textures. All of True Glory’s wigs are made of virgin Brazilian hair, so you can curl or straighten them to your liking without worrying about damaging the unit. Shop today and style your preferred wig to your heart’s desire!