Painting Companies In Dubai and color steel producers for more insight into the dangers inherent in traditional style.
Many office and retail spaces, and became more environmentally conscious, and became more concerned about their colleagues. Most offices have windowless spaces, lack of ventilation, equipment, and the importance of using NV. And zero paint is emphasized like never before.
“VOC”, which means volatile organic compounds and basic color formulas, which allows you to stay liquid can inside the jar that he vurulacaqdır. And then you applied the paint with a brush or roller, TOGETHER it turns into gas and buxarlanır, which then results in fresh non-paint. VOCs include various chemicals, including ethyl acetate, methylene chloride, toluene, and a mixture of antifreeze.
These are gases that can be harmful to human health and the environment. Long-term exposure to VOCs can cause damage to vital organs such as the lungs and liver. It can also cause significant damage to the environment.
Commercial artists know that a standard and vibrant business is the key to success, and business and employee health and safety should be paramount. At the same time, they believe that a freshly painted room must have been noticed and appreciated, this does not mean that the new color will smell, smell.
Low VOC paints and zero VOC paints
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (“EPA”), the VOC concentration in low-cal paint works and should be no more than 200 grams per liter. This is a good option if you need to avoid damaging the paint surface.
But if you want to go paint-zero VOC, so much the better. At the same time, “zero-VOC”, of course, does not mean that they are completely LOS-no, at least in concentrations of VOCs-very small — up to 5 grams per liter or less. Zero-LOS painting is the best thing for interior spaces, special spaces that need ventilation.
Advantages of using a low-VOC and zero-VOC paint
There, it can be said that, there is no toxic, smell or smoke to disturb your employees and customers.
The cost of a painting with a low VOC content, or zero VOC content, is almost identical to the cost of a traditional color.
- No negative impact on the environment.
- The quality of paint with low or zero VOC content can be said to be the same as in traditional styles.
- Many colors and designs to choose from.
- Paint with low or zero VOC content, ideal for offices and premises such as:
- Hospitals, clinics, veterinary clinics, and doctors ‘ offices.
- Schools, kindergartens, and other educational institutions.
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and related businesses.
- Residential properties, such as houses, apartments, and condos.
- Pilgrimage sites (churches, mosques, synagogues, etc.).
- Food processing, manufacturing, and manufacturing.
- The science.
- Agricultural sector.
- C, air and sea ports.
- Hotel, hotel and bed and breakfast