Online Pollution Certificate For Factory

Online Pollution Certificate For Factory – Corpseed

Business Education

In addition,The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has made it mandatory for all the factories to apply for a certificate of consent. This certificate is mandatory for all the factories cover under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 and Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.

The online pollution certificate for factory application process is completely online, as per the requirements of the CPCB. The consent certificates are issue by State Pollution Control Boards or Pollution Control Committees. There are many types of business licenses, permits and certificates. Licenses, permits and certificates may issue by the federal government, state government or local government (city, county or municipality).

Type of Small Scale Non- Polluting Industry

There are many small scale non polluting industries which can be started with minimum investment. These industries can be started at home or in a rented place. Some of the small scale non polluting industry are:

  1. Paper Recycling
  2. Greeting Card Manufacturing
  3. Bio-Gas Production From Human Waste
  4. Solar Panel Manufacturing
  5. LED Bulb Manufacturing
  6. Seed Storage and Processing
  7. Herbal Cosmetics Production Unit

Problem facing while submission

Meanwhile, The problem is that this is not an easy job, especially if you are doing it for the first time. The process of obtaining a certificate requires you to fill in forms, submit documents and make payments at various stages. To make the process easier, we have compiled some useful information on what to do and what documents required to get a pollution certificate.

In short, Applying for a online pollution certificate is not a difficult task and can be done online. You must first register online through the PCB website to obtain a user ID and password. Once you have access to the Online Consent Management System (OCMS) website, you can fill out the application form and upload all other documents required for processing your application.

The consent certificates required for obtaining a pollution license:

  • Consent to Establish (CTE) – Consent to establish is obtained from the state pollution control board. This certificate is issue after assessing whether the industry will result in any hazards or not.
  • Consent to Operate (CTO) –  In short, Consent to operate given by the SPCB or the PCC after verifying that all measures.
  • Consent under Water and Air Act – These consents are also issue by SPCB, granting permission to discharge effluents and emit air pollutants respectively.

List of Projects/Activities requiring Environmental Clearance from the Central Government

  1. Mining (major minerals)
  2. Thermal power plants, including coal washeries and coal mining projects.
  3. Nuclear power plants and uranium mines.
  4. River valley projects, including hydro-electric projects, irrigation projects, multi-purpose river valley projects, major dams and barrages, canals and other associated works involving diversion of area equal to or more than 50 ha. on non-forestland and 10 ha. on forestland.
  5. New townships with a population capacity of 50,000 or more persons at one place or which involve an area of 50 sq. km or more;
  6. In addition, Industrial estates or industrial complexes with an area of 50 hectares or more;
  7. Solid waste management facility (including landfills) having a waste handling capacity of 5 MT per day or more;
  8. Construction/expansion of any airport;
  9. Any railway line requiring diversion of forest land for a length equal to or greater than 20 km;

Documents Required For Consent to Establish and Consent to Operate

The consent to establish (CTE) and the consent to operate (CTO) are approvals given by the State Pollution Control Board. In addition, These approvals provide consent for a particular industry or project to establish within the state or Union territory.

In short, The CTE or CTO is require under Section 21 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 (Water Act), Section 21 of the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981 (Air Act), and Hazardous Waste Management Rules.

Documents required for consent to establish:

  • Application in Form 1A
  • Land possession certificate or agreement
  • Copy of application submitted to the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MOEF&CC), if applicable
  • The layout of the project location
  • Project report as per Form 1
  • In addition, Environmental statement
  • In addition, List of raw materials as per Form 2A
  • List of fuel and water consumption with pollution load as per Form 3A
  • Copy of power supply agreement
  • Occupancy certificate from local authority
  • Declaration on company seal that no polluting unit will establish in the area where a non-polluting unit has set up.

Rules and regulations:

Certificate For Factory Pollution Certificate

  1. After that, the construction of the factory, the company must apply to the local environmental protection department for registration, acceptance and issuance of a “Factory Pollution Discharge Permit” within 30 days according to law;  In short, if it is constructs without a license, it shall handle in accordance with the relevant provisions;
  2. Similarly, The company shall establish a record management system for major energy-consuming equipment such as boilers, chemical equipment, gas turbines and large-scale refrigeration equipment, and shall entrust a qualified environmental protection unit to carry out regular inspection and maintenance of the equipment;
  3. Company must implement the working hours system of the dust removal facilities, require full-time personnel to operate and manage the facilities, formulate corresponding operating management procedures and rules, regularly check and repair them, ensure that they work continuously throughout the year, and ensure that they meet emission requirements;
  4. Similarly, The company must install monitoring equipment on its main pollutants in accordance with relevant national regulations. The monitoring data shall fill in truthfully according to law;
  5. After that, Strictly forbidden to ventilate high-concentration gases or discharge wastewater from treatment processes into residential areas

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.