Do you also have nightmares about the upcoming move? You are constantly worrying about moving from a house that you have lived in for years of your life. In a home where you raised your family and where your family currently lives. They worry about the logistical nightmare this will be.
Additionally, because people on the internet cannot give you holistic information to guide you better, you get more and more anxious trying to get information instead of getting more clarity about the process. Whether you reach out to your friends or family, they will tell you horror stories that they may have gone through while using the services of a moving company.
If you try to find the best Movers and Packers in Dubai online at the same time, you will end up on pages where customers have highlighted their worst experiences with the company. This leaves you unsure of the process and makes you wonder if you will end up getting the best quality of service for your home and family.
One of the biggest confusions any moving family has to deal with is the differences between packers and movers.
Knowing the Difference between Packers and Movers:
It is noteworthy that someone unaware of the entire process may think that the difference between a packer and a mover is minimal and indistinguishable. But when you analyze the differences between job descriptions, you know that it is not a minor job change. It is a difference in the specialization. Packers have their job, and movers have their job. Both are specialized in their fields. Some companies provide only packing services, and some are only moving services, but many companies offer both packing and moving facilities to their customers.
Packers have the Following Responsibilities:
- They are responsible for packing each item.
- They have specialized tools, training, and equipment to support any object.
- Packers can also process vast and irregular objects. An example of this is a piano.
- Backers are not responsible for moving your belongings from your old house to the moving truck. You are also not responsible for getting your packaged items from the moving truck to your new home.
- Some service providers offered bundled services from packers and movers.
- If you are only interested in Packers’ services, many companies offer this too.
Movers have the following responsibilities:
- They are responsible for planning the entire trip. This includes the logistical requirements, timing, and other essential details.
- Moving companies offer insurance. This is a built-in feature. If you hire a moving company, the insurance is integrated with the contract.
- Moving companies are responsible for moving packaged cardboard boxes from your old house to the moving truck and from your moving truck to the new house.
- They have special tools that make it easier for them to transport these boxes into the vehicle.
I think all the Movers in Dubai you may have spoken to and whose experiences you may have heard will make that opinion loud and clear that you should always use the packer and moving company combination services from the same company. This will make the whole process a lot easier for you. Treasured and fragile possessions are often dismantled because they are not correctly packaged. By bringing professional packers on board, you can be sure that none of your valuable possessions will be damaged. In addition, all local moving companies offer the combined services of parcels and removals. So, why take tension, hire the best company and make this whole process comfortable and tension-free.