In Hair breakage and hair loss are common problems in today’s society. Today, hair loss has become a common problem, and there are many reasons for this. Everyone wants to have good, strong and thick hair, but due to an unbalanced diet, stress and bad lifestyle, people are suffering from this problem. At present, many such products will be easily available in the shops which claim to protect against the problem of hair fall and breakage, but the use of these products does not give the right benefits. Such products are made using chemicals, so they have side effects as well. To get rid of the problem of hair fall, first of all, you should adopt a balanced and nutritious diet and a good lifestyle. Practicing yoga asanas regularly is also considered very useful in getting rid of this problem. Let us know about 4 such yoga asanas, by regular practice of which you can get rid of the problem of hair fall.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 200 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
Yoga Asanas to prevent hair fall:
Regular practice of yoga asanas is considered very beneficial to strengthen the hair and prevent it from falling. These 4 yoga asanas are very useful in the problem of hair.
The practice of Pawanmuktasana is considered very beneficial to get rid of the problem related to hair. This is such a yogasana, the practice of which helps in the release of air i.e. wind from your intestines and stomach. By regular practice of this yoga posture, you can control the problem of hair fall.
How to practice Pawanmuktasana:
- To practice this yoga posture, first of all, with both your arms and legs spread, lie down on your back on the ground.
- During this, both your palms should face towards the sky. This pose is also called Shavasana.
- Now moving forward from Shavasana, join both your legs and bend your knees and bring your thighs near the chest.
- Interlock the fingers of both your hands in both the hands and hold them near your calves below the knees.
- Now while exhaling, raise your shoulders till your chin touches the knees.
- While doing this, you will get a stretch in your katipradesh i.e. waist part.
- Keep your eyes closed and focus on your waist area. Breathe normally in this position and exhale and stay comfortably for some time.
- After remaining in this position for some time, keep your head and shoulders on the ground again while exhaling.
- Now while exhaling, straighten your legs and relax again coming in the posture of Shavasana.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana Yoga
The practice of Adhomukha Swan Asana is considered very simple and in this posture you pose like a dog or a dog by bending forward. Its regular practice is very beneficial for hair.
How to practice Adho Mukha Swan Asana:
- First of all, move forward with your hands parallel to your feet.
- After this bring the body to a table position.
- Your back should be like the top of the table and both arms and legs should be like the legs of the table.
- While exhaling, raise the waist.
- Keeping your knees and elbows straight, form an inverted V shape with your body.
- The distance between the arms and the shoulders, the feet should be equal to the distance of the waist and parallel to each other.
- After this, press your palms on the ground, strengthen them with the help of your shoulders.
- Keeping the throat tight, touch the ears with the arms.
- Take long deep breaths, remain in the state of downward swan.
- After this, while exhaling, bend the knee and come back to the table position.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
3. Utthanasana Yoga
Uttanasana is considered very beneficial for hair and skin. Anxiety and mental problems are also removed by practicing this asana. This asana is also considered very useful to keep the mind calm.
How to practice Uttanasana:
- To practice this, first you stand on the yoga mat.
- After this, make a distance of one foot between your feet.
- Now take a long breath and move your hands upwards.
- While exhaling, bring the hands down.
- Now touch the toes with your hands.
- During this, be careful not to bend your knees.
- After staying in this position for some time, come back to normal posture and practice it 5 to 6 times.
Vajrasana should be done in meditation posture. Keep your eyes closed while practicing this in meditation posture. Practicing this keeps your digestive system fine and hair benefits.
Ways to practice Vajrasana:
- To practice Vajrasana, first sit in the posture of Dandasana.
- Keep your hands near your hips.
- Bend the right leg and place it under the right hip and then bend your left leg and place it under the left hip.
- You should be able to hold your thumbs together and keep your thighs adjacent while doing this.
- Now place your hands on your knees.
- Keep your spine straight and release the body.
- Now breathe normally and exhale and remain relaxed for some time.