Many times, people ignore this step and go straight into advanced troubleshooting of printers. It’s not clear why. Your printer isn’t working or gives errors because it’s not connected to your computer. The loose connections and wires are usually the main culprits creating an offline issue with your Epson printer or why is my epson printer not printing. Follow these steps to ensure the connections are secure.
- Make sure you have all the connections.
- Make sure to gently press them back into their positions.
- If an offline error does not resolve then disconnect the wires, and then reconnect them. If you are hearing”nick,” that’s a good sign “nick” sound, is a sign that you’ve correctly connected the cable.
- And if you are feeling that the cables aren’t properly connected, you can try changing them to a new one.
- If your printer appears to be offline, go to the next step.
Also Read: Why is my Epson printer not printing
Step 2. Set your printer manual to the online mode.
Sometimes, people don’t take note of the manual offline settings for their Epson printer that is installed on their computers. These settings are designed to run the Epson printer even when it isn’t online. However, they cause an error when printing from the internet but you find that your Epson printer is offline. Here’s how to make sure that the settings are correct.
For Windows 7
- firstly, you’ll have the first click on it first, you will need to tap the Windows icon on your computer.
- You can now select from the Control Panel option.
- Click over the devices and the printer’s menu.
To be used with Windows 8.1 and up
- If you’re running Windows 8.1 then click the Start icon, then click Settings.
- In this case, you must select the device option.
- Choose the printer’s menu and scanner’s menus.
- Then, you can scroll through the list until you find the Epson printer’s icon, then click it with a right-click.
- Then, click to view what’s printing in the drop-down menu.
- A new window appears Here, click the printer tab.
- The Epson offline printer error can be repaired when you select to select the Use Printer Online option from the menu.
Step 3. Eliminate the print jobs in the queue from the queue
These print jobs in limbo were not able to print and were accumulated in queues of print. They can cause a variety of issues if they are not eliminated from the print queue. Take these steps in order to eliminate the print jobs that are pending.
- To stop the printing jobs, head to the section for printers and devices within the controls panel.
- You must now click on your Epson printer and select to view the print output.
- In this section, choose all printing jobs, then right-click and choose Cancel to eliminate them.
- Click on the Use Printer Online option.
- Then restart your computer and printer to get rid of the error. If the driver for your printer is damaged, it will not let your printer go back on course. The only solution is to install the printer again and, for this, you need to proceed to the following step.
Step 4. Are you still experiencing the Epson printing error? Reinstall the printer
Installing an Epson printer can resolve a variety of problems, including that offline problems. It is possible to reinstall it on the Epson official website for the printer by following the steps below.
- The Run dialog box can be opened with the Windows and the R keys.
- Enter devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
- The device manager will appear. Find the printer in the list.
- Right-click the icon for the printer, then click on it to reveal the Epson printer icon.
- Select the Uninstall option.
- In the same way, follow the printer and scanner menus in the Control Panel.
- Select the Epson printer, then select to remove the device.
- Then, go on your Epson printer official site then input your printer’s model into the required field, then download the driver.
- Navigate to the download folder Double-click the installer to begin reinstalling the drivers.
Enhance the speed of your Epson printer
Your printer may not be printing since it’s very slow. Here are some steps to speed up the performance of your Epson printer.
- Open your PC and navigate to printers, after which click twice on the icon for the Epson printer.
- Navigate to “Printing Settings” and open it.
- Choose”Advance.” Click on the “Advanced” tab and click on it.
- Set the speed to high.
- Print a test print to test the issue.
If you’re still confused regarding how to take your Epson Printer off, then don’t worry. We’re here to solve the issue for you. Contact one of our Epson Printer Customer Service experts and avail our special services. Our experts will not disappoint you with our quick service and accurate repair methods. Contact us now.