Yoga has been practiced in our country by sages since ancient times. Regular practice of yoga is very beneficial to make the body completely healthy and keep fit. Did you know that with the help of bricks you can simplify your yoga practice? Actually, the texture of the brick is such that it helps you during yoga practice. However, practicing yoga with the help of a brick is not easy either. Today we are going to tell you about 3 such yoga asanas, which you can practice with the help of a brick. These yoga asanas are considered very beneficial in making the body flexible and keeping fit. Practicing these yoga asanas regularly gives many benefits. Let us know about them.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
Practice These 3 Yoga Asanas With The Help Of A Brick
Many people practice yoga with the help of bricks. Actually the square structure of the bricks also works to keep the balance of your body stable during yoga. If you are not able to sit on the ground for a long time or you experience difficulty in keeping the arms balanced and stable during the practice of yoga, then you should use bricks during yoga practice. Recently Bollywood actress Malaika Arora also posted a post practicing yoga asanas with the help of bricks. Let us know about those three yoga asanas, by practicing with the help of bricks, you can make the body fit and flexible.
1. Parivrtta Utkatasana
The practice of Parivrtta Utkatasana is considered very useful for making the body flexible. This can be practiced easily with the help of a brick. The name Parivrtta Utkatasana is derived from Sanskrit and is also called Revolved Chair Pose in English. Regular practice of this asana is considered very useful to increase the flexibility of the body and strengthen the spine. Practicing it daily helps in detoxification of the body. You can easily practice this yoga posture regularly with the help of a brick.
Practice Method –
- To practice Parivrtta Utkatasana, you take a brick.
- After this, sit comfortably on a chair and keep the thighs at equal distance.
- Now put your feet on the bricks or bricks.
- After this, while inhaling keep the hands in the salutation posture, exhale and turn your body to the left.
- Then place the right elbow near your left knee.
- During this, keep the hands in front of the chest in Namaskar Mudra.
- In the beginning, stay in this pose for 5 to 10 minutes and then come back to normal, now repeat the same process from the other side.
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
2. Equestrian Pose / Ashwa Shandanasana
Ashwa Shandanasana is known as Horse Asana and in English it is known as Equestrian Pose. This yoga asana is also practiced while practicing Surya Namaskar. This yoga asana can be done easily with bricks. Its regular practice helps in increasing the flexibility of the body and gives good stretch to the hips and calf muscles. Its practice is very useful to straighten the spine and improve blood circulation.
Practice Method –
- First of all, to practice Ashwa Shandanasana, sit on a flat ground with the help of a yoga mat.
- Now hold a brick in both your hands and keep it facing down.
- Now stand and keep both your feet around.
- After that stand on your knees.
- Now to practice this asana, bring your right side forward and during this make a 90 degree angle between your calves and thighs.
- Now keep the hands next to the right leg and balance by touching the ground with the fingers.
- Keep your neck straight and look towards the front.
- After this, stay in this position for some time and then come back to the normal posture, now repeat the same process with the left leg.
3. Trikonasana Or Triangle Pose
Trikonasana means taking the body in the position of a triangle. Regular practice of this asana is considered extremely beneficial for lactating women. This yogasana can be practiced easily and effectively with the help of a brick. The practice of this yoga posture not only makes the body fit and flexible, but also benefits in stress etc.
Practice Method –
- To do Trikonasana, first of all, stand straight with the help of both feet.
- Now after this, hold a brick each in both your hands, rotate the toes of the right foot at an angle of 90 degrees and keep the toes of the left foot at 15 degrees.
- Now while turning the body, take it down and place your right hand on the ground below and lift the left hand upwards in the air.
- Keeping a slight tension on the body, slide the left hand down along the left leg until your fingers are on your ankle.
- After staying in this position for about 30 seconds, do the same process on the right side.