Gmail is a common webmail service that has been used by unlimited users over the world both for personal and professional use. For personal use, it is fine as users only need to receive emails in that part. But if we talk about professional use, then we say that we need to make a better decision with an increase in technology. Users usually think to switch to other Email platforms such as Gmail to Outlook. And, those users need to export Gmail to PST so that they can easily import the data.
Outlook Email Client is one of the effective email communication platforms, especially for business users. It exports the data in the PST file format that stores the entire mailbox items including emails, contacts, calendars, and other data items.
Here, in this blog, we will discuss the perfect solutions that allow exporting Gmail emails to PST file format. Let’s continue with the solution.
Manual Solution to Export Gmail to PST
In the manual solution, we will take the help of the Microsoft Outlook Email Client and set up the Gmail Account there.
- Open Outlook in your system and by choosing Add account >> Configure your Gmail account.
- After that, go to the File Menu >> Select Import / Export.
- Select the “Export to a File” option from the bulk of options and click on Next.
- Choose “Outlook Data File” Next.
- Choose an account from which you want to export and select the destination.
Hence, these few steps help you to export your Gmail emails and other mailbox items to PST format manually.
Effective Solution to Export Gmail Emails to PST
We are a team of technical experts and we had studied multiple technical forums and websites. After reading multiple sites, one query that is majorly found is that users are finding a solution to export Gmail mailbox to PST format. And, to understand this query, we are finally here with an instant utility that allows users to resolve their query in just a few minutes. PCDOTS Gmail Converter Tool is a perfect tool to solve all Gmail-related queries. Using this, users can easily export Gmail emails to PST format without using Outlook.
The utility also provides a flexible user interface that can be easily used by all technical as well as non-technical users without the need for any kind of technical guidance. It also supports 20 + formats that include both the file formats and Email Services. Without thinking too much, just download the Gmail to PST Converter for free of cost and start the exported process.
How to Export Gmail Emails to PST?
- Run the given mentioned utility.
- Configure your Gmail account there.
- Select the needed data.
- Go to Export >> select PST.
- Get the resultant data.
Complete Steps to Export Mailbox to PST format:
- Firstly, install and run the given Export Tool in your existing Windows OS system.
- Click on Open Menu >> Email Accounts >> Add Account. Configure your Google Mail account by entering login credentials.
- See the display of all the Gmail account files and folders on the screen. Then, select the required number of emails from which you want to export.
- After that, go to the Export menu and select PST as the file format from the drop-down list.
- Enter the destination path using the Browse option and click on save.
- Wait for a couple of minutes, and see the resultant message on the screen.
Hence, after performing these steps, just go to the final path and you can be able to see the exported PST files from Gmail in the system.
Features of Gmail to PST Export Tool
- The software provides an easy-to-use flexible graphical user interface that can be easily workable by all Internet users.
- Users can easily configure their Gmail account in the software just by entering login credentials.
- Filter Search option to locate a particular email from the bulk of data using different intents.
- Supports multiple file formats such as PDF, MBOX, EML, CSV, vCard, and other Email Services such as Office 365, Thunderbird, and IMAP, and easily transfer the data from one Gmail to another Gmail.
- Provides 10+ File Naming options at the end of the exported process to name the resultant exported file.
- Allows to include email headers, restore old folders, delete empty folders, skipped out grey folders, at the end of the process.
- Compatible with all the versions of Windows OS and can easily work on Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP.
Hence, in the end, we discussed both the manual as well as the professional solution to export Gmail to PST. Both the solutions are convenient to use but it is better to continue with the professional solution and carry out the instant results. Also, it is easy to use and allows you to export the entire mailbox and emails to PST without requiring any third-party application.