As you might know that the CA Foundation Exams of the May 2022 session has now been postponed to June month. This is done as the exam dates of the CBSE class 12th board were clashing with the CA Foundation May Exam. So, the students appearing in the May session will now have the CA Foundation Exams in June 2022. As per the new notification.
Since the exam is postponed, students have some more time to prepare. But it can’t be ignored that most students will be busy in the 12th board preparation till May 2022. So, now the students need to manage both exams at a time.
Therefore, to manage this situation in a better way, we have brought to you some valuable preparation tips from the VSI Jaipur Institute. VSI Jaipur offers India’s best CA Foundation classes and has produced many rank holders consistently for years now. It has a record of 7 All India 1st Ranks. Moreover, VSI students have the ever-highest marks in CA Intermediate, IPCC, and CA Finals.
Let’s check out the VSI study tips for the CA Foundation Exams of June 2022.
VSI Preparation Tips for the CA Foundation Exams of June 2022
1. Make a Proper Schedule for Studies
A timetable is necessary since students are left with very less time for preparation after the 12th board exams. In this timetable, VSI suggests students to separate the time slots for studying for the 12th exams and for the CA Foundation exams. To make a smart timetable, make sure you know about the CA Foundation exam pattern. Also, try to complete your CA Foundation syllabus fast so that you have enough time for revisions and solving mock test papers.
2. Complete the Course in Advance and do at least Three Revisions
As we have mentioned earlier also, the candidates appearing for the CA Foundation exams must complete their course in advance. Now, to do at least three times revisions of the CA Foundation syllabus, you need around one month’s time. This also provides students with sufficient time to revise. Because of this reason, VSI Jaipur completes the Foundation course at the specified time so that the large syllabus doesn’t affect their CA Foundation preparation.
3. Limit the Sources and the Study Material
During the CA Foundation preparation, students generally make the mistake of going with so many sources and study materials. Going for numerous sources will confuse the students and will not produce a good CA Foundation result. Therefore, VSI highly recommends that students must follow only the ICAI study material instead of going for different sources. Following the ICAI study material will also help in writing answers in the desired format.
4. Solve as many Questions as Possible
Practice is the core solution to grab good marks in the CA Foundation exam papers. This is why VSI suggests the students solve the mock test papers, revision test papers. Other than that, students must also practice with the CA Foundation previous year’s question papers, as it will help in knowing the exam pattern, difficulty level and presentation skills.
5. Stay Away From the Distractions
As you have 12th boards and CA Foundation exams very close, you must stay away from distractions in order to get the best result. To stay away from directions, the timetable you prepared will help you a lot. A single inch of distraction can bring a significant difference in your CA Foundation results. Apart from this, you should also avoid gossip, gatherings, functions, or long motivations from those who have not cleared the exam.
6. Appear in the CA Foundation Mock Test Series
In the last month of the CA Foundation exam preparation, it will be beneficial if you enrol for the quality mock test series. So, students are suggested to appear in as many mock tests as possible and then analyse the answer sheet and evaluate them and compare them with the previous one to check the improvements.
Why you should join VSI Jaipur CA Foundation Classes?
There are many reasons why VSI Jaipur CA Foundation Coaching Classes are preferred by students all over India. Let us dive through all the VSI Jaipur CA Foundation classes features:
- VSI provides CA Foundation Study Modules – The students at VSI receives the study modules which are completely based on the ICAI study materials. Moreover, the notes are prepared in a simple and understandable language.
- Timely CA Foundation Course Completion – At VSI, teachers always completes the course on time on the basis of their study timetable. This is done so that the students get proper time to revise the syllabus and practice with the CA Foundation exam papers.
- Frequent Mock Test Papers – VSI conducts mock tests for CA Foundation papers very frequently which helps the students to revise the topics. The mock tests comprise the questions from all the topics based on ICAI’s previous year questions and the latest syllabus.
- Personalized Guidance to Every CA Foundation student – VSI very well knows the importance of guidance that every student needs. Therefore, the teachers here provide personal guidance to all of their students. The guidance is provided on the basis of the result of the mock test. And, they are suggested to focus on some particular chapters or topics and also provide a customized study plan.
How to Join VSI Jaipur?
To Join the VSI Jaipur CA Foundation classes, students generally have two ways, one through online mode and another through offline mode. Let us see how to join VSI classes through both methods.
For Online Mode: Go to the official VSI Jaipur site and tap on the registration link. Then, you need to fill out all the necessary information in the registration form and submit the required documents. After presenting the forms, you can submit the fee to confirm your registration through online mode.
For Offline Mode: If you want to register for the VSI CA Foundation classes offline, then visit the VSI office. There you need to fill in all the required information in the registration form, attach your photograph and submit copies of the required documents. At last, submit the fee and complete your registration. The admission fee is later on adjusted with your tuition fee.
Therefore, since the CA Foundation exam dates are shifted to the month of June, the students now have more time. But the student should not ignore the fact that the 12th board exams are also on their way.
So, for this reason, the preparation of the CA Foundation exams has to be done in a balanced way along with the 12th board. The exam preparation should be done from the beginning without waiting for the last dates. This will not only save your time in the last days but will also prevent you from extra pressure. Hence, follow all the advice given by the VSI Jaipur if you want to succeed in your CA Foundation Exams.