Blocked your Number on Android: The old generation mobile phones which we used before the invention of smartphones did not have the blocking option. With the introduction of smartphones this blocking option was provided mainly to avoid the disturbances of spam callers and spam messages from telemarketers, fraudulent services etc.
Meanwhile, if any of your peers with your phone number is not willing to receive your phone calls or text messages, they can use this blocking feature in their smartphone to stop getting your phone calls or messages.
If your phone calls or text messages are not reaching your family members, colleagues or friends. There is a probability that your phone number has been block listed by them intentionally or even unintentionally.
However, there are some ways to find if someone has blocked your number on android or not. A detailed description on it is available further in this article. Check out: Peloton App on Samsung TV
Techniques to discover whether your phone number has been blocked by a known individual
You do not know if an individual has blocked your number intentionally or unintentionally and you will feel uncomfortable to ask them about it. In this article you will find a few techniques to discover whether your contact number is delete or not.
The techniques are as follows:
Technique 1: Do voice call to the individual whom you doubt had blocked your contact number.
Method 2: Check using your WhatsApp application.
Technique 3: Check by deleting that contact from your android phone contacts.
Here you can read the detailed process of all the methods which are working and effective. You can follow any of them and find whether you are in the block list or not.
Technique 1: Do voice call to the individual whom you doubt had blocked your contact number
- This technique is just a simple way to find whether the individual who you doubt had blocked your contact number.
- When you call from your android smartphone to the respective individual’s contact number. And if they pick your call then it is clear that your contact number is block by that individual.
- On the other hand, when you call the respective individual and you get a very short ringtone and suddenly your number is redirects to voicemail. Then it is understood that your contact number has been block listed by that individual.
Technique 2: Check using your WhatsApp application
- Another technique to check whether an individual has blocked your contact number is by using the WhatsApp application.
- This WhatsApp messenger on android smartphones and is most popular all over the word to connect with other people.
- The services offered by the WhatsApp messenger include text messages, voice calls and also video calls can be performed.
- Anyone with your contact number can get in touch with you through WhatsApp messenger. Now all you have to do is to send a message on WhatsApp to the individual whom you doubt has blocked your contact and see if your message has been read by them.
- If your message has a single tick it means your message is delivered. If the message has double tick, it means that individual has also received it and if that double tick turns blue in color it means your message has been read by that individual so it implies that you have are not in the block list.
- whereas, if it is always with a single tick, it is clear that you have been blocked by that individual. Check out: xciptv
Technique 3: Check by deleting that contact from your android phone contacts
- From the above two techniques, if you are not able to find out if you have been blocked by that particular individual whom you suspect has blocked you, use this technique by deleting that contact from your android phone contacts.
- To try this, open your android smartphone’s contact application and select the contact number of that individual whom you doubt has blocked your contact number and click the option ‘more’ present on the top right corner of your smartphone’s screen and then select the option ‘delete’ to remove that contact from your smartphone.
- Then refresh your android smartphone and again open the contacts application and search for that particular contact. And if your smartphone shows that name as suggestion then it is clear that you are not in the block list. Whereas, if it is not in the suggestion list it is evident that your contact number is in the block list.
Thus, by using any techniques you can easily tell if someone has blocked your contact number on android or not.
In case you find this article helpful, you can give it a share on social media. If you still have any questions, then feel free to mention them in the comment section.
Also read – Guidelines for eLearning Development