Peanut butter is a staple item in most people’s pantries. The natural peanut butter that many people have at their home is delicious & creamy. Also, it goes well with multiple dishes. Also, the all-natural peanut butter is a good & healthy snack or breakfast option. Natural peanut butter is a good source of fiber, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. However, since it is high in calories, do not binge-eat peanut butter.
Now, this pantry-friendly item is also budget-friendly. If you are looking to use your natural peanut butter in multiple dishes other than slapping it on your whole toast, look no further.
Here are a few ways you can use all-natural peanut butter in multiple desserts or breakfast options and more.
How to add peanut butter to your diet
Eating more peanut butter is easy. Sometimes, it can be too easy — so be sure to be mindful of your intake to avoid eating more calories than you may need in a day. Remember 2 tbsp of peanut butter is close to 200 calories.
Peanut butter smoothies
Who doesn’t love smoothies, especially when it has peanut butter? When you add peanut butter to your morning smoothie, it can be a perfect post-workout meal. It is rich in protein, but do use only one scoop of delicious all-natural protein. Otherwise, the calories will increase as protein has a high amount of calories and fats.
You can make peanut butter smoothies in many ways:
Peanut butter banana smoothie
- Use a scoop of peanut butter and one whole banana.
- Add yogurt and ice cubes to the mix. Blend it well and enjoy a creamy smoothie.
Peanut-butter chocolate smoothie
- Use a scoop or two of all-natural peanut butter.
- Add one whole banana, cacao powder, almond milk and blend it well.
- Sprinkle some cacao nibs over the glass and enjoy this delicious smoothie.
Note: For weight loss, use all-natural peanut butter and non-dairy or low-fat milk.
Peanut butter cookies
How many times do we end up eating a muffin or cookie full of calories when we feel hungry or want something sweet? Lost count? Haven’t you? Well, a better alternative is to bake low-calories peanut butter cookies at home.
Keto peanut butter cookies
- All-natural peanut butter- ¾ cup
- Stevia or any other natural sweetener- 2/3 cup
- Egg- 1
- Vanilla extract- 1 tsp
- Low-fat butter- ¼ cup
- Mix all ingredients to make a soft batter.
- Roll into small balls and in a preheated oven, bake for 15 minutes.
Peanut butter granola bar
Why buy protein bars from the market when you can make a great one at home? Most of the ingredients you need to make a protein bar at home are in your pantry. So, take them out and get to work.
- Peanut butter- ⅔ cup
- Chia seeds- ½ cup
- Almonds- ½ cup
- Fax seeds- ½ cup
- Honey or dates syrup- 1 cup
- Cacao powder- 2 tbsp
To make this:
- In a grinder, mix all ingredients.
- In a sheet pan, spray some oil and then spread the mix. Press it down using a glass.
- After some time, cut it into the shape of your choice.
Peanut butter banana pudding
If your kids love dessert, they will love this pudding. It has the sweetness of banana and the savoriness of all-natural peanut butter, do try this.
This recipe takes time and a lot of ingredients, but you and your kids will love the end results. Try this beautiful recipe from country living.
Peanut butter oats
Eat a delicious breakfast by adding all-natural peanut butter to your oatmeal. Oats are a popular breakfast choice as they have protein and fiber. When you add peanut butter, it ups the protein while making it delicious too.
- Just make overnight oats like you usually do by adding oats to a jar. Now, add milk, yogurt, chia seeds, and nuts. Add a scoop of peanut butter, and mix it well. In the morning, you can add fresh sliced fruits to the overnight oats and enjoy your breakfast. Slightly heat it if you do not wish to eat cold ones.
- Even your morning oatmeal can become delicious with a scoop of all-natural peanut butter. Simply, add peanut butter to your go-to oatmeal recipe.
The savory, crunchy, and delicious flavor of natural peanut butter will be loved by your kids in their meals. It makes dessert extra special due to the savory taste and chunky texture.
Try out these variations at home and eat a hearty and healthy dish in the comfort of your home.
Peanut butter can be an invigorating choice when individuals appreciate it as a feature of a fair eating regimen. It is wealthy in a few supplements, including protein and magnesium, which might assist with safeguarding the heart and oversee glucose and body weight.
In any case, eating an excess of peanut butter can expand an individual’s day-to-day admission of immersed fat, sodium, and calories.
Individuals who have nut sensitivity ought to stay away from peanut butter as it could set off a possibly lethal response.